Tuesday, September 13, 2011

asymmetric bob.




I recently decided to chop more of my damaged hair off and got an asymmetrical bob. The husband isn't a huge fan... he doesn't like short hair. But... He did say that he knew it was gonna happen at some point once I started cosmetology school, and that as long as I like it that's all that matters and I'm still his baby. He can be pretty sweet sometimes. I'm lucky to have him as my husband. So, he said as long as I like it... the thing is, I'm still unsure. I love the cut. I think it's edgy, fun and everything I was going for. But I have a round fat face, and I feel like it makes it a bit more noticeable. I added some red highlights to my level 2 hair. I have such a hard time keeping my hair one color. I have been coloring it forever... and 'crazy' colors since I was in like 8th grade. I'm just not 'normal' hair kind of girl. The problem is, crazy colors are only semi permanent... and I hate faded hair. So the upkeep is a bit much on our tiny-winy budget. So red still adds a little something.

1 comment:

  1. I love the haircut. I want something similar for my hair.

    ReplyDelete