Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Woo Hoo!!!

There's always days when I come home from school feeling like it was an okay day. Of course, I love the girls I'm there with, and I love the school. But sometimes you just don't feel like you always learn something. Today was oh so different. A friend decided she wanted a cut, and she wanted ME to do it. Now, usually her other friend always does her hair, so honestly, I was floored. Not only that but she told me she wanted a change and I could do whatever I wanted with it. So, I decided Triangular grad... but a long version. ((Side note, we got a new learning leader a few weeks back, who I still was unsure on because I haven't really worked with her)) Anyways, she showed me a way to do the cut other than the PM way. And it's 10 times easier, and quicker and I love it!!! I feel amazing, it's like I have a high from hair. This just re-iterates my passion... that everyone sometimes loses track of.

No comments:

Post a Comment